Est. 2007
Congratulations! That is so exciting. Email me sometime so I can get your email address and add you to our family blog. kocherdeal@q.comTara Kocherhans
Ok...I'm a nerd. I got your email and then totally forgot to add you to my list and now your email is gone. Send me another email and I'll send you an invite to our blog. Thanks
Yay! Congratulations! I just saw your blog & I didn't know that you graduated! Way to go---it is the BEST feeling!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting. Email me sometime so I can get your email address and add you to our family blog. kocherdeal@q.com
Tara Kocherhans
Ok...I'm a nerd. I got your email and then totally forgot to add you to my list and now your email is gone. Send me another email and I'll send you an invite to our blog. Thanks
Yay! Congratulations! I just saw your blog & I didn't know that you graduated! Way to go---it is the BEST feeling!!!
Post a Comment