Melina you look so great! You probably look the best of anybody I have Ever seen in post birth pictures! Congratulations to you both on your perfect and Gorgeous little gem. I am apparently out of the loop cuz I didn't even Know you were pregnant, so these pictures just blew me away! Yay for you two!!! I am So happy for you!
2 comments:
Melina you look so great! You probably look the best of anybody I have Ever seen in post birth pictures! Congratulations to you both on your perfect and Gorgeous little gem. I am apparently out of the loop cuz I didn't even Know you were pregnant, so these pictures just blew me away! Yay for you two!!! I am So happy for you!
SO cute!!! You look great Melina! She is beautiful! I hope it wasn't watching Parker that put you in labor! Or maybe you are glad if it was:)
Post a Comment