Saturday, June 14, 2008

3 Weeks Old - 6/5/08

I also took these pictures when Raylin was three weeks old. Hopefully I will learn how to blog more often. She doesn't go back to the doctor until she is two months, so I have no idea how much she weighs now. She still seems to be growing though.


It will be so much fun when she smiles on her own. She does make some of the cutest and funniest faces. I just haven't been able to capture them on camera.


Raylin tries to eat her hand when she is not eating mommy. I am grateful she hasn't been able to find her thumb. Hopefully we can keep it that way.

3 comments:

Meghan Carbonneau said...

It was fun to finally see her last night! She's so cute and tiny! Good job you two ;o) Thanks for dinner as well--it was delicious and we had so much fun!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are entertaining more people now that you are a stay home mom. We had fun with you guys the other night too. I just realized that I haven't held Railyn yet. I will have to do that our next visit. She is a cutey. I am glad you are putting her pictures on your blog.

Staci said...

She is SUCH A CUTIE! I love the little jean jumper:) You will be so glad that you write updates about her, so you can look back and remember how little she is...because time flies by!