"Lucy you have such a cute ribbon in your hair, can I have it?"
"Raylin, why do your parents keep taking pictures of us?"
"I am sorry, they are a little crazy. Just smile and it should stop soon."
Look at those cute friends.
"Lucy, your head tastes so yummy."
"Raylin, stop eating me!!"
This was pretty much hilarious. Lucy put her head on Raylin's shoulder and then Raylin decided to suck on Lucy's head. Sorry Lucy. Thanks so much for playing with us. Come over anytime.
6 comments:
I love those pictures. They look like they had a fun night together! I can't wait to see how much fun they will have when they get a little bigger!
That is so cute! Babies are so fun!
What a couple of cute babies!! Those two are going to have so much fun when they grow up!
So cute!!! those boys & sweet outfits make me want a girl...
NOT anytime soon though! But someday!
Those are such cute pictures. How fun to have such a close cousin...I have one of those. Johnni will remember...Val...I always had a built in best friend.
It is Kat & Reubs we had to change our blog address.
Post a Comment