Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Dinner at Mom's and Temple Lights 12/8/08
David's family and my family went over to my mom's for dinner and to go see the temple lights. This was the only picture that I got from that night. For some reason the older I get the more I do not like to be cold. I wore my big heavy coat and it was so much easier to enjoy the lights since I was not cold. At one moment we were all together and a second later we could not find Faith anywhere. We looked for a long time. Finally we looked in the visitors center and she was sitting with the nice couple missionaries. I am not looking forward to loosing my children, but if I am to loose them I can't think of a better place than the Temple. We also got to see Justin, Camille and their two cute boys. I wish I could see them more often.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment