Thursday, March 12, 2009

MLK Hike/Picnic 1/19/09

Jonathan had the day off, so we decided to go on a hike and have a picnic. We went to Superstition Mountain and took an easy trail. I wish we could hike more. It was nice to be out in the fresh air. Raylin loved it and of course Jonathan did too. He is always begging me to go hiking with him.


It was too hard trying to get all three of us in a picture, so here is Raylin and Jonathan...


and me and Raylin.


Then we were off to the park to meet up with Jodi and Lucy for a picnic. I wish the weather was always so nice. This is just the first of many numerous play dates at the park for these two. We are excited.

2 comments:

Diane Sparks said...

Fun! Looks like a perfect day for a hike! Love, Diane

Jacqui said...

Oh wow! Your baby is adorable! I love the picture of the 2 babies in the swing! CUTE!