Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Christmas 2009

It was so nice to stay home and celebrate Christmas together just the three of us this year. I love family and all, but it is nice to start our own traditions. For Christmas Eve we had steak and shrimp for dinner. After dinner we had a Christmas devotional type program. We sang songs and read scriptures about Christ's birth. After Raylin went to bed Jonathan and I watched a Christmas movie. It was nice and relaxing.


It was difficult to get a good picture of our Christmas tree. We bought it last year after Christmas for super cheap. If I were to do it again I would get one that is prelit. You live and you learn right??


Here is Raylin in her Christmas Jammies. She got them as a gift from her Uncle Robert and Aunt Holly's family.


She is trying to steal the things out of my stocking.


Here is the cute dress she got from Grandma Marilyn.


Not a very good picture, but this is her new Snow White DVD.


Now she has her very own kitchen. It is just her size.


We had to get her a baby doll.


Snuggling up with Daddy. It didn't last too long.

Jonathan made me a little scavenger hunt to go on to find all of my gifts. He was worried that I would be mad if he gave me practical gifts, but that is all I really need right now anyway, so I loved everyone.

No comments: