Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Kiley

Mommy is excited to finally have her baby. This is a couple hours into it. You wouldn't want to see the pictures from before the epidural.



Happy but weary at 4:30 in the Morning.



7 lbs and 9 oz- without the three bracelets and diaper. 20.5 inches long. 10 fingers and 10 toes.



Yes, it is a girl. We will make sure to dress her in pink with headbands and bows for the first couple of months.




Kevin, Kirstan and family wanted to dress up for the occasion =). Thanks for coming.





Opposite ends of the spectum.



Family- the best thing in the whole world!

8 comments:

Sparks Haven said...

Well done Jonathan. The pictures are wonderful. Melina, you are so beautiful. You are a woman and mother...no longer my little girl. Yet, somehow you will always be my little girl. Kiley is beautiful too and I love the picture of the "big" sister holding her newborn little sister. I am so glad that you had Kevin and his family and Grandma Crosby there to be with you today. We will come as soon as we can. I love you so much. Always, Dad

*Ashley said...

Congratulations!!! She's adorable! Raylin looks so proud!

P.S. You look great Melina!!

Sparks Fam said...

Oh, what a cutie! I love the pic of Kevin/Kirstan's family holding her. Kendall looks smitten with that grin on his face. Glad everyone is healthy and happy. Love you all!

Staci said...

yay! she is beautiful!! hope u r getting some sleep!!

Daniel and Alisha Strong said...

I see a lot of you in her Malina. So cute! Congratulations

SGR God's Way said...

We are glad we got to see Kiley the same day she was born. You have us tied for numbers now...and will probably pass us up in a couple of years. We look forward to watching the kids grow up!

Love,

Kevin, Kirstan, Kandy & Kendall

lizlaughs said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful. You almost made it to mother's day. :D

MERN said...

I found your blog and I am pretty excited about it!! :) What a cute little family you two are building!! :)