Friday, July 9, 2010

Raylin's 2nd Birthday Party 5/15/10

I am so glad that we were able to celebrate Raylin's 2nd Birthday. I knew I wasn't going to be up to doing a whole lot, so I tried to keep it simple. We had family over for cake and homemade ice cream. Raylin loved all the attention. Thanks to those who came and made her feel special.


Not sure what she is doing here, but I love her smile.


Raylin loved opening her presents. I was going to wrap each one individually, but I needed to keep it simple, so I put them all in one bag.


It was okay because they all went together. Here is the hose we got her. We also got her a sprinkler, swim diapers, and sunscreen so she could play in the backyard this summer.


Here she is smelling her pretty flower Kandy brought her. Her other gifts were a pretty homemade purse, play food, lots of fun books, a Dr. kit, an AquaDoodle, a photo album, clothes, and 2 $1 coins. Thanks everyone for the gifts.

Here she is blowing our her candles. Sorry this video is so dark. We love our Ray Ray!!

1 comment:

Sparks Haven said...

Hurray!!! This video helped us feel like we were there with you! What a cute little birthday gal--she knew just what to do! We love the way she looked around at everyone during the song, and took it all in. Soooo fun!