
Lucy, Michelle, and Raylin in Uncle Scott and Aunt Jan's backyard after a family dinner.
I am so glad they each have a sister. Hopefully they will always love it. I missed out growing up.

3 of the 4 Crosby cousins born this year. Harrison, Kiley, and Charlie.

The Five Crosby cousins that live in the valley. In order of age Raylin, Lucy, Harrison, Kiley, and Charlie.

Uncle Mike came to Arizona for work. He stopped by to visit one night and read Raylin a story. She keeps telling us how she wants Uncle Mike to come over again.

One of the best toys ever. At least Kiley likes it a lot, which means I like it a lot. It is so funny to watch her jump in it.

A Sunday afternoon.

Daddy and Ray Ray.

The 3 oldest Crosby cousins. Lucy, Emily, and Raylin. Raylin doesn't stay still for very long.

Playing Ring Around the Rosie with Uncle Mike.

"We all fall down"
Raylin still loves to dance.
Jonathan is crazy!! Raylin loves it though.
1 comment:
We love these photos and videos! Thank you for posting these!!!
Post a Comment