Here are our Easter baskets. Nothing too exciting, but the girls are still young, so they don't have to be.
Kiley cuddling with her puppy.
Easter dinner was at Dave and Jodi's house. It was nice to have Mike and Jen in town too.
Raylin wouldn't smile. She wanted to go on an egg hunt.
And she's off.
I am so sad that this is the only picture I got of the two girls together. They were even matching. Better luck next year.
Emily and Raylin finding eggs in the bushes. It is fun that Raylin was able to get into hunting for eggs this year. She is growing up.
Kiley found a treat in her egg. That was about the extent of her hunting.
It is hard to get all three girls to smile for the camera at the same time.
Kiley and her messy candy face.
It was a great Easter Sunday. I am so grateful for the Atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment