I am glad that we had the opportunity to live in an apartment and I am extra glad that it was only for a year. I don't think I could do it any longer. My girls need more space to play and I don't want to have to worry so much about bothering our neighbors with our noise. Since Jonathan will be doing rotations all over the valley, we could live almost anywhere in Arizona. My mom asked if we wanted to live with her and my step dad. As much as we wanted our own space, we couldn't pass up free rent. We will continue to only have 2 bedrooms for our family of 5, but there is a backyard and free date night babysitting. We can also help out with my step dad who is suffering from dementia.
Our moving mess. Thankfully it didn't look like this for long. Jonathan moved everything by himself. Sadly I wasn't much help. 15 more months until graduation.
No comments:
Post a Comment