Monday, August 20, 2012

Hailey - 5 Months

Hailey is 5 months old today. Just before she was 4 months old she started waking in the middle of the night, so I decided it was time for rice cereal. She is getting the hang of it. Her schedule as of right now...

Wake up about 7:30 and nurse.
Nap 9-11.
Nurse and rice cereal
Nap 12:30-2
Nurse
Nap 3:30-5
Nurse and oatmeal
Nap 6:30-7:30
Nurse 
Bedtime 8:30 or 9

It is kind of a strange schedule. I was trying to keep her feedings every three hours since she was waking up early and not napping very well. Now that she is waking up after 7 again and taking longer naps, I might try to space her feedings more. 

She can now roll both ways, which I think is why she is sleeping better. She is a tummy sleeper and started rolling from her tummy to her back. and when she didn't know how to roll back she would cry. Since all three of my girls share a room, I was worried her crying would wake the others, so I would get her up and feed her. They all do pretty good sleeping through noise now. 

Hailey is still a talker. She can be pretty loud, but quiets down when held. It is fun to watch her play with toys now too. I wish she would take longer naps in her car seat, but I am glad that she is sleeping so well at night. We love our sweet baby girl.




P.S. I am trying to catch up on old posts. I will date them when they happened, so if you want to know what has happened in our life, you will have to look at previous posts.

No comments: