Monday, August 11, 2008

Hendrickson Family Reunion 7/2-5/08

We got to take a road trip up to UT for the Roger and Shirlee Hendrickson family reunion. It was so nice to get away and visit with family. The weather was great too.


Raylin slept pretty much the whole way. What a good little traveler.


One of Jonathan's favorite games. Settlers. He can play for hours if he had the time. Kerri, Michelle, Laura, Jonathan, and Jared look like they are having fun.


Jonathan got to MC for the talent show. He did a great job especially when he said good things about Grandpa and Grandma Hendrickson. He had people in tears I think. They are truly great examples and have a wonderful posterity.


Here is Grandpa Russell during the talent show. Jonathan always says how he loved when his dad would read to them growing up. This is him telling a funny story. It sounded like it was difficult, but he was so good at. He had everyone laughing.


These are some of Jonathan's cousins cute kids. Alyssa, Taylor, Hallie, Tyler, and Hyrum sang some cute songs.

We are just relaxing after the "fun" family run. It actually felt good to run again. I have missed it. Hopefully I will do more running and get back in shape. I don't want to feel like I just had a baby the rest of my life.
This is Jonathan's cousin and twin Joseph. They love to play together.

See what I mean. Here is Joseph tying Jonathan up to a tree.


We got to go into the small town of Salina, UT to watch the fireworks. We almost went 17 more miles to another town because we thought there weren't going to be any in Salina, but our car was driving funny and we didn't want to chance it. I am glad we didn't have to drive too far and we still got to watch a good show. Good job getting a picture of the fireworks Matthew.

The transmission on our car was stuck in third gear, but we were blessed and it worked the whole drive home. We just barely got it fixed and it wasn't cheap. I don't like cars.

No comments: