Jonathan took some cute pictures of Raylin after church one Sunday.

I wish I could remember when she started smiling more. She has such a cute smile.

This is one of our favorite pictures of Raylin. Daddy even has it on his desk at work.

Raylin loves to fly in the air. Daddy loves to play with her.

I actually took these last two pictures. This is what happens when you try to take a picture of a hungry baby. I am such a mean mom.

Now she has a full tummy. Aunt Holly would say that she is "milk drunk".
4 comments:
cute pictures and cute outfit!!! She is darling and growing so fast!
You should come over to my house some morning when you are bored cuz I would LOVE to take pictures of Raylin. I am trying to get better at taking photos and it is SO much easier with little tiny babies that can't crawl away! I could take some really cute ones (I think) if you came by like 7am... I know... it sounds crazy! I need to call you anyway! Very cute pics! She is still so tiny and cute!
Hi Melina, I found your blog on Alicias and I was so excited! How very cute! I love the pictures of Raylin. Very sweet!
-Hillary
OK can I just say I love your little girl! She is SO beautiful. I wanted to take her home so bad. And on top of having the looks she's a dang good baby! It was good to see you Crosby. and meet you Melina, your so cute!
Post a Comment