We went to the doctor for Raylin's 4 month check up and shots. Here are her stats...
Height - 26in - 95th percentile
Weight - 13lbs 6oz - 45th percentile
Head - 15 1/2 - 10th percentile
The doctor said that we should start her on rice cereal. Mmm yummy!! I have been worried about her spine ever since she was born. It has always seemed crooked to me. I am probably just imagining it though. Just to be safe she is going to get an x-ray. Raylin doesn't like shots. She was happy and as soon as she was poked her face turned bright red and out came to tears and the screaming. Sad day. She was back to her normal happy self the next day. It is so nice to have a healthy happy baby.
4 comments:
She is seriously going to pass her cousins Carter & Gabby in height! You've got a little volleyball player :)
She is so cute! I can't believe how big she's getting! Thanks for bringing our stuff back!! Sorry I never got a chance to call and thank you guys! We really appreciate it though!
I just love all the cute pictures on your blog!She sure is getting big. what a beautiful baby. I hope all goes well with the x-ray. :)
Wow, she's getting big. Hope you guys are doing good, just thought I'd say hi.
Post a Comment