Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Eagar and New Years 12/30/08 - 1/1/09

I don't think we ever really stopped partying. Jonathan's brothers Michael and Matthew came to town and we were all off to Eagar to celebrate New Year's.


Matthew is such a great Uncle. He will make a great daddy too someday.


For some reason Jodi, Jen, and I opened some of Matthew and Kathryn's wedding gifts. I miss getting gifts months after we were married.


Most everyone went to play on New Years. Either snowboarding/skiing at Sunrise, or cross country skiing with Dad Crosby. Mom Crosby, Jared and I stayed home with the babies. They had fun playing together. Sorry I didn't want to go anywhere. I love staying and playing with the little ones though.


I am so glad these girls are so close in age. They will love going to family things so they get to play together. We wish Emily were closer though.


Our cute little family. New Year's Eve we celebrated Christmas again and everyone opened presents. They even shot off fireworks.


Daniel acted like he had no idea what to do with a baby, but he looked like he loved holding the babies. Maybe not in this picture, but I thought it was so funny.


We took lots of family pictures. This was the first time in many years where all of Jonathan's siblings were together at the same time. These are the first three grandchildren in the Russell and Becky Crosby family.


Matthew made a pretty sweet wooden box for Michelle for Christmas. Kathryn made the nice quilt that is inside. Raylin is being silly. She was playing inside the box and Jonathan would shut it and she would just keep playing. So cute.


We got the three cuties together on Uncle Jared's big green chair. It was so funny.


It was too tricky trying to get them all to smile big at the same time.


We stopped for a bite to eat on the way home. Raylin thought it was so fun to pretend like she was driving. Watch out world in about 15 years this little one will really be behind the wheel.

1 comment:

lizlaughs said...

It was so fun to see all of your pix!