Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lion King 1/2/09

Jonathan took me to see The Lion King while it was at Gammage. It was a great night. We took Raylin to my mom's. Thanks Mom, David and Mandy for watching her. Of course we left the tickets at home, but Jonathan was smart and just reprinted them. I thought he was going to have to go all the way home and we would miss dinner. Then he took me to Texas Roadhouse. This is one of our favorite places to eat. It was so good too. I am so glad that I knew where to park because we would probably have been late otherwise. Thanks for all of you who had taken me to watch shows at Gammage before so I knew where to park. A special thank you to Jonathan for trying to surprise me tickets to see The Lion King. I love you so much!!


I was sad that I didn't get any pictures of the night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an extra cool date! Good for you for knowing about the parking! The next time you are visiting here, we will be glad to babysit so you can have a date-night. Of course, dates in Show Low aren't quite as grand...! But it is the time together that counts. Come and see us soon! Love, Dad and Diane