We decided to wear blue and white for Easter this year. I received this dress for my baby shower right before Raylin was born and thought it was the perfect dress for Easter. Thanks Maelynn. I had Easter baskets this year, which is an improvement from last year, so maybe next year I will actually fill them. They did have eggs in them with a little bit of candy but that was all. Raylin's were filled with puffs. She loved it.
Raylin wakes up just in time to eat and get dressed for church, so I didn't get any pictures before church. She did have little pig tails in the back of her head, but they were ruined sometime after we got to church.
This is Jonathan's basket, but it matched her better than her purple one.

Just before Raylin went to sleep the doorbell rang. Left on our doorstep was a bag full of Easter goodies for Raylin. Kevin, Kirstan, Kandy, and Kendall must have been in a hurry and didn't have time to stay. Inside was this cute little duck. We named her Rosey and printed off a birth certificate and when Raylin gets bigger she can play on the Webkinz website. Thanks so much Sparks family. Raylin loves Rosey.
3 comments:
she looks SO pretty in blue! darling :)
PS: i'm glad you were able to go to the Easter pageant... i did not make it! oops!
I love the Easter Pageant.
That is such a cute dress!
How wonderful that you were able to attend the Easter Pageant! I wish that I had more time off of work so that I could go see it... maybe next year (isn't that sad).
I LOVED your dress for Raylin. You do such a great job dressing her up!
Post a Comment