Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Zoo (FWG) 2/18/09

Raylin got to go to the Zoo for the first time. The women in my ward now get together once a week. The FWG stands for Fun Women's Group. It is so nice to get out of the house and talk with people more my age. I love Raylin, but one sided conversations get old.


Raylin even got to take a short nap and when she woke up, this is what she looked like. All smiles.


I am a horrible picture taker and since I never took her out of her car seat in fear that she would not get back in I didn't get a good picture of her with any animals. You can kind of see the wallabies in the background. I am sure there will be many more trips to the zoo where I can get better pictures.

Thanks everyone for making our group so fun!!

No comments: