Monday, May 25, 2009

12 Months Old 5/15/09

We set an early appointment on Raylin's birthday so that we wouldn't have to wait for a long time. Her 9 month appointment was ridiculous. We were hoping she would weigh at least 20 pounds so that she could start facing forward, but she didn't even come close. Here are her 12 month stats...

Height - 29.75in - 75th percentile
Weight - 18lbs 10oz. - 15th percentile
Head - 17.5in - 35th percentile

Raylin is now drinking whole milk. I have been waiting for 12 months for this day and now that it is here I am sad that I am not nursing anymore. She was much healthier that way. It is nice being able to be away from her whenever I need to since others can feed her now. We thought she was going to start walking months ago. She has been walking around furniture since she was about 7.5 months old. She finally got a little more daring on Tuesday May 5th and took her first real steps all alone. She is still pretty wobbly and I know she will be running around in no time. Raylin continues to be a great sleeper. We put her to bed around 7:30 PM and she sleeps until about 8 AM. She also takes 2 naps that are about 1.5 to 2.5 hours long. I think she is trying to get rid of one of her naps, but I don't know if I am ready yet. We love watching our baby grow up and learn lots of new things.

1 comment:

Sparks Haven said...

Good for you, Raylin! We love watching you walk between people! Love, Grandpa Bill and Grandma Diane!