We have done a lot of fun things together this past year and I look forward to all the adventures this next year will bring. Thanks Sweetie for all that you do for me. I love you so much!!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Happy Anniversary!! 5/17/09
2 Years!! I know that is not very long, but we were excited to celebrate anyway. Since today is Sunday we decided to celebrate yesterday. We started by dropping Raylin off at my mom's then off to breakfast. It was more like lunch by the time we got there. Then we both went and got pedicures. A little shopping and then a movie. We then went to Texas Roadhouse because that is one of our favorite places to eat. Then more shopping. I missed Raylin, but it helped knowing that she was being well taken care of. Thanks Mom, Grandma Crosby, Kathryn and Matthew for playing with Raylin all day so Jonathan and I could spend some time together.

We have done a lot of fun things together this past year and I look forward to all the adventures this next year will bring. Thanks Sweetie for all that you do for me. I love you so much!!
We have done a lot of fun things together this past year and I look forward to all the adventures this next year will bring. Thanks Sweetie for all that you do for me. I love you so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congratulations guys. I've heard people say the first two years of marriage are the hardest. If that's true, you guys never showed nothing but happiness, and marriage is just always going to be awesome for ya.
Congratulations! I remember when Cleveland said he was going to marry you some day. :D
I'm glad you were able to spend the day together that is really neat!
Congrats, we're just a half a year behind you guys!!
Happy Anniversary! Raylin is getting so big and is SO cute!
Happy Anniversary! How great to have family close by to watch your precious one so you could spend time with your sweetheart!
Happy Anniversary! What a fun day! I love getting pedicures with James. It is so funny.
Raylin is so adorable in every way! I love all the cute pictures.
Even more impressive than the 2 years, was the fact that Jonathan got a pedicure. Way to go bro!! You guys are so great and I know there will be many more wonderful years together. Hopefully we can spend some time with you along the way.
What a beautiful picture of the two of you!!! What a Great couple you are! Remember at that bonfire the first night you two met how we were saying that you two would be so cute together, and that you should date? :o) Who knew it was SO perfect!?!
Post a Comment