Raylin took her first real steps on May 5, 2009 at Grandma Crosby's house. We thought she would start walking months ago since she has been pulling herself up on things and walking all around furniture for a long time now. She seems very cautious, so I guess she was just waiting until she was sure that she could do it.
We didn't get a video of her on that day, so here is the first video of her walking which happened to be on her birthday.
4 comments:
We are all very proud of her. I can't wait to see her start dancing around. Please record her danceing movement when she does and post it on the blog. So we will not miss anything about her. Our kids like to watch all the videos about Raylin over and over again.
Mandy
So cute! I love when they turn one and start doing all sorts of fun things. Your cakes were super cute for her birthday. It was fun seeing her walk around exploring on Sunday.
Isn't that so very exciting... Adelyn has now moved on to "Running" which really is not much different than walking other than that she moves her arms LOTS faster :) Gotta Love It!!!
Congrats Raylin!! I agree with the last comment, you need to get a dancin' video of her on here! Raylin has moves! Thanks for comin' over the other night! It was great to see you guys!!
Post a Comment