The Zoo had a day where you could get in free if you showed your Fry's card. Kathryn, Jodi, and I took
Raylin and Lucy. Since I had a prior appointment for the day we didn't get there until late in the day. Most of the animals were taking naps and it was starting to get hot. It was still great to be able to go and take the girls. They loved seeing the animals.
Raylin pointing to the
giraffes. They were tall so it was easier for them to see from their strollers.
Raylin and I in front of the
giraffe. At one point this
giraffe was trying to eat a leaf off of the tree and get sticking out his
tongue. Too bad he was still about 6 inches too short. I felt kind of bad for him, but it was funny to watch.

We could get pretty close to the elephants, so we all took pictures in front of one of them. Here is Jodi and Lucy.

Here is
Raylin and me. The elephant kept swaying back and forth. I have no idea why they do that.

Kathryn didn't want to get a picture since she didn't have a little one yet, so I told her to point to her belly since she has a baby in there. She is expecting in March. We are excited for them.
1 comment:
Fun! Great pictures of you and Raylin, especially!
Post a Comment