Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cute Pictures 4/10, 4/23, & 4/28/10


Raylin was in her room while I was getting ready to go somewhere. Apparently she was getting ready too. When I went to get her this is what I found. She found the bag of baby headbands that my sis-in-law Holly gave me and put all 15 of them around her neck. She put her shoes on and had her purse. When I opened the door she said "Go!!" She was all ready to go. Of course I still needed to do her hair, but I thought it was cute.


The weather has been crazy lately. One day it is hot and the next day it is cold. We got lucky and decided to go to the park on one of the last nice days before summer. Raylin never holds my hand, but for some reason she decided to take Lucy by the hand and take a walk. It was super cute. Thanks Jodi for giving me an excuse to leave the house. Raylin has been super bored lately.


Raylin loves Jonathan's new phone. It has a touch screen and she loves to scroll through pictures, etc... Here she is talking away to some pretend person.

1 comment:

Sparks Haven said...

Aaah, Raylin gets more adorable daily!!!