Friday, April 2, 2010

Teething 2/7/10

Right after church we noticed Raylin was cranky and felt a little warm; and it began. Raylin has gotten a fever with most of her teeth, but it was always short lived and she was back to her normal self in a couple of days, so I was not prepared when my always happy little girl was grouchy on and off for over a month. I felt so helpless, I didn't know what to do for her. Those silly teeth seemed to come in one at a time. I am so glad it is over and Raylin is happy again.


Raylin was a little spoiled during this time. She got to have her blankets more than just at bed time and I tried to give her only her favorite foods. Normally she eats everything, but she doesn't eat too well when she is getting teeth. Poor little girl.

I thought I had a while before Raylin would get her 2 year molars. As difficult as it was at the time I am grateful that she got them early so that it was not during the time her little sister comes.

2 comments:

Sparks Haven said...

Glad you're feeling better, Raylin! And we are glad you have such good parents to take care of you and love you when you're feeling icky.

And only 35 more days before baby sister is due!!! You are in our thoughts and prayers---we are so happy for all of you!

Anonymous said...

poor girl! she mustve gotten that pillow in the hospital when she was born cuz preston has a blue one just like it!!