Saturday, December 3, 2011

Random Pictures/Videos 11/12-12/3/11


Noelle and Clara came over to play. Jonathan took all four of them to the park. I don't know how he got them to all sit nicely in the stroller like this.


My girls almost never sleep anywhere but their bed or in the car, so I had to get a picture of Kiley when she fell asleep on the couch. I think she was a little sick.


Raylin being silly in the ottoman.


Kiley dressed for church.


Waiting for mommy to be ready to go to church.


Raylin will randomly ask me to take a picture of her and it is usually when they are in the ottoman. Silly girls.


Raylin flossing her teeth.



The kids love this game. He already broke my basket a few months ago, but he still does it.



Girls in the grassy area outside our door before church.

1 comment:

Sparks Fam said...

Robert will be glad to see that teeth flossing :)