Carter and Gabby came to our house to play.
Raylin loves her cousins. There were a few things that I needed to get from the store, so we packed three
car seats into my little car and headed out.

Carter and Gabby were nice enough to walk
Raylin to the car and back to the house for me. I thought it was super cute.

I know this picture is kind of dark, but at least you can see the front of them.
Later the same day we were invited to swim at Rick and Janel's house. They have an awesome pool.

Here is
Raylin all ready to go swimming.

Gabby loved going down the slide with Uncle Jonathan.

Carter loved to be thrown up high in the air by Uncle Jonathan.
Raylin just lounging in Carter and Gabby's Dora tube.
Look at this sweet slide. All three of the girls loved it, even Raylin.
1 comment:
i love the picture of raylin chilling in the tube. i can't believe how grown up she is getting! thanks for watching the girls yet again :)
Post a Comment