I know Father's Day was a while ago, but we love Jonathan so much and we have lots of pictures from it, so here they are.

Jonathan loves to play ultimate frisbee. His other light up frisbee was ruined, so I got him a new one. We also had breakfast burritos , fruit, and orange juice for breakfast. I was going to give it to him in bed, but he woke up too early.

This is what Raylin made him. She loved playing with the paint on her fingers.

Jonathan is such a great daddy that he even gave Raylin a bath on Father's Day.

These last two pictures don't have anything to do with Father's Day, but I think that it is so funny the different positions I find him sleeping in.

Raylin is just like her Daddy. I find her sleeping in some of the craziest positions. Jonathan holds the headboard a lot, so I had to post this picture of Raylin's arm through the crib.
No comments:
Post a Comment