Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween was full of lots of fun. Raylin got to dress for school and had a party the Thursday before, our ward Halloween party was on Saturday, and Midwestern hosted a Halloween event on Monday. We were all Halloweened out by the time it was done.

The girls were "little miss spiders." If you asked Raylin what she was going to be for Raylin, she would say "I am going to be a spider and I am going to scare you rarrr!" It was pretty funny.


The hair. The costume came with a giant spider headband, but I new it would not stay on my girls heads, so I decided to make spider clips. At first I put them right in Raylin's hair, but they didn't last long when Raylin went to school, so I attached them to the hair band and it worked great.


Raylin ready for her school party. Kiley never wants to be left out.

Ward Halloween Party

Both girls ready and excited for the ward Halloween party.


I should have had Raylin take a nap because she was pretty grumpy most of the night.


There were lots of fun games. I loved cake walks when I was a kid and Kiley loved eating her cupcake.


Donut on a string is a classic Halloween game.

Midwestern Halloween

Raylin would have played on this the whole night if we let her. She loved it.

I didn't get any other pictures from the night. There was so much to do.


One last cute smile before bed. The girls were so tired, I was surprised to get this picture.

No comments: