Thats Great, One more little moment to check of the list... Yeah Addie is cut her first tooth about a month ago (9mo. old). Oh well they all come in on there own time. One of my patients told me the reason she thinks Adelyn is taking longer to get her teeth is because she doesn't want me poking around in her mouth like I do with my Ortho patients! LOL :)
2 comments:
EXCITING!!!! Sara is still toothless at 11 months.
I made all of Sara's baby food and would be happy to give you tips if you'd like.
Thats Great, One more little moment to check of the list...
Yeah Addie is cut her first tooth about a month ago (9mo. old). Oh well they all come in on there own time. One of my patients told me the reason she thinks Adelyn is taking longer to get her teeth is because she doesn't want me poking around in her mouth like I do with my Ortho patients! LOL :)
Post a Comment