Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Grandma Marilyn's Birthday Party 11/2/08

My mom's birthday is November 4th, so we decided to celebrate early since we could all get together on the 2nd. We each brought a little something to eat for dinner. Kevin and Kirstan made yummy chicken, David and Mandy brought lots of different kinds of salad, Robert and Holly brought the birthday cake, and Jonathan and I made scalloped potatoes and homemade rolls. It was yummy.


Solomon is playing with Raylin's boom box toy.


If you look closely and upside down you can see that the cake says 61. We sang You've Had a Birthday because Jonathan likes to be different.


Raylin was mesmerized.


Gabby loved Raylin's swing. What a big smile she has.


Cousins got to stick together. Carter and Faith love to smile for the camera.


Even Kendall showed some pearly whites for the camera. He gets a little bored not having a boy his own age to play with, can't you tell?? I don't know why I don't have a picture of Kandy from that night, but she was there too letting all her little cousins play with her old dress up clothes that she loves to bring for them. I also didn't get a picture of Richard, but he was there.

No comments: