Thursday, December 18, 2008

Durfee Thanksgiving 11/28/08

The next day we got to celebrate Thanksgiving again with the Durfees. More yummy food and more time with family. So fun. After the dinner two of my brothers went to our home to play games and hang out. David, Robert, and Jonathan played Settlers, Mandy, Holly, and I sat and talked, and the kids tried to play with our limited supply of toys.


Raylin loves her cousins. Carter, Gabby, Raylin, Faith, and Solomon all sat for a cousin picture. I took a lot of pictures, but they were all picking their noses at one point. This one was probably the best of the ones I took.


After Raylin got her jammies on we took another picture. Carter is smiling this time. I am not sure why she wasn't smiling before.


We acquired a Santa Mr. Potato Head last year at Jonathan's work party dice game. Carter decided to become Santa Clause with the beard. It was so funny.

No comments: