I couldn't see Jonathan too well with a camera, so Jodi had a great idea of taking a picture of the big screen. Thanks Jodi for the idea. I was so nervous for some reason and didn't get the best picture, but there is Jonathan receiving his fake diploma because they send the real one through the mail.
Grandma Diane and Raylin smiling for the camera during Daddy's graduation. Raylin did a good job especially because it was so cold inside the University of Phoenix Stadium.
Our happy family. I think Raylin was ready to go home at this point.
The three of us, Dave, Jodi, Lucy, Mom Crosby, and Jared all hung around for pictures. Dad Crosby, Laura, and Kerri must have been somewhere else. Grandpa Bill was nice enough to take the picture for us. Sorry Dad that I didn't get a picture of you with my camera. We had a little get together that evening for refreshments. It was a good practice run for me. I have a lot to improve on in the party department before Raylin gets bigger and Jonathan graduates with his Masters (oh yeah, and when other children come along). Thanks so much to everyone that was able to come.
2 comments:
Congratulations Jonathan, sorry we didn't make it to your party! That is awesome that your graduated!
Yay! CoNgRaTs!! :)
Post a Comment