Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ears Pierced 11/10/08

I have always wanted a baby girl so that I could get her ears pierced. I had to wait until I was 8 to get my ears pierced and for some reason I had to get them redone when I was 9. I never understood why I had to wait and I think it is so cute on babies. We were going to have it done when she was 3 months old, but I kept putting it off. I am glad that I did because then we were able to go with Jodi and Lucy. Raylin and Lucy are now twin cousins with their matching earrings. They are so cute together.


Raylin is so excited for something. She has no idea what was about to happen. I had to hold her still against my body. She did such a good job.


I asked the lady who was going to pierce her ears if there were some babies that didn't cry and she said that they all do.


I had to get a picture of the sad face. It only lasted less than a minute and now she has no idea that they are even there.


Now she is extra cute and a super happy baby again. Thanks Jodi for taking the pictures and letting us come with you.

1 comment:

Anderson Family said...

Yeah for you! I love little baby girls with earings! What a darling.