Raylin loves to go for walks. We have been walking in the morning with our neighbors for a few months now. It has started getting colder, so I bundled Raylin up a little more. She fell asleep, so I left her in her alone when we got home. When she woke up this is what I found. Her beanie was covering her face and she was super happy. It was so funny.
Raylin also loves bath time. She could be having a rough day and the moment she is in the bath all you see is a happy baby. She splashes and plays with her bath toys.
Raylin is getting so close to crawling. Here she is doing her pushups. It is difficult to tell that is what she is doing until you look at her toes.
Here is another pushup picture. She does pushups better than her mom that is for sure. Not Daddy though, he does pushups every night.
Don't ask why I allow my husband to let Raylin chew on the brownie dish, but at least you can see her second tooth. Raylin now has her two bottom teeth. Her second tooth came right after her first tooth. And yes, her headband is over her ears and under her chin. She has started to pull it off and it drives me crazy. People will look at her and laugh and I don't know why they are laughing until I look down and realize her headband is in her face or mouth. Silly girl.
5 comments:
Hey Crosby's, I saw this blog and wanted to tell you how cute your family is. I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! It was so fun to see you the other night.
Two teeth! Okay, I am jealous now. No teeth in sight yet for my 11 month old.
Hello family. Melina I don't think I have had the chance to meet you yet so I am excited for December.
What fun pictures! Isn't it so fun to watch her learn and grow!! I love the push ups! Oh and we just got your Christmas card and it is SO CUTE!! I love everything about it! It was cute to say to check out your blog in place of a newsletter!
You post wonderful pictures!!! We always look forward to checking out your blog. Love, Dad & Diane
Post a Comment